It's my favorite week of the year: Vacation Bible School week! In the midst of this very busy yet totally awesome week, I offer you this Top Ten List.
Top 10 Things People Do Even Though They Are Inconvenient.
Vacation Bible School is also not convenient. Participate anyway. It’s good for you.
*Unless said middle school’s band teacher is Greg Love.
If Greg Love is the band teacher, such concerts are delightful.
- Number 10: Visiting beloved elderly in nursing facilities.
- Number 9: Cleaning the grill for a cookout.
- Number 8: Selling (or buying) Girl Scout cookies.
- Number 7: Annual physicals.
- Number 6: Taking finals rather than failing classes.
- Number 5: Attending out of town sports events being played by kids we love.
- Number 4: Going to graduation ceremonies in which we know only one person.
- Number 3: Getting our teeth cleaned.
- Number 2: Attending middle school band concerts.*
- And the number 1 thing people do even though it is inconvenient is: Sitting outside on a cold rainy morning at a kid's soccer game.